Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP)
An electrostatic precipitator (ESP) is a filtration device that removes fine particles like dust and smoke, from a flowing gas using the force of an induced electrostatic charge minimally impeding the flow of gases through the unit.
The electrostatic precipitator is highly automatized with unique and workable solutions such as its mechanical structure, HV power pack controlling, systematic safety provisions, and malfunction self-diagnosis function.
- Equipment stability, low maintenance rate.
- Plate collector oil total area.
- Plate type electric field cleaning period
- In addition to the static electricity, with high efficiency in soot-effect, but also has a certain elimination of odor function.
- High-efficiency high-frequency power supply, which has the functions of Power protection, short circuit protection, overload protection, discharge Protection and so on.
- Easy to operate, and can be automatic fault diagnosis tips.