Fresh Air Handling Units
Fresh Air Handling Unit (FAHU) is an excellent solution for regulating and circulating fresh air as part of an HVAC system and it ensures a constant flow of fresh clean air and a very well-conditioned environment.
Capable of withstanding external static pressure of up to 1000pa, Finpower SK 50T Series FAHUs are efficient enough to endure air volume from 1700 CMH to 60000 CMH.
- Eurovent certified units
- SK 50T series
- Fresh air handling units are constructed in thermal break profile.
- High-quality CFC free injected polyurethane foam. Rockwool / fiberglass insulation can be provided on required.
- Floor Mounted or Ceiling Suspended type.
- High efficiency backward curved fans tested and certified by AMCA (In accordance with AMCA 210 for air performance and AMCA 300 for sound performance and FEG certified fans)
- With EC motors for special applications e.g. LEED, Green building concepts.
- Cooling coils of aluminum fins and copper tubes / anti corrosive coating, stainless steel casing, etc. can be provided. Suitable for R-410 A and R-407 C refrigerant gas.
- Stainless Steel drain pan as per ASHRAE 62.2.
- Suitable for outdoor applications.
- Can be customized according to the site requirement.
- VFD / Starter control panel can be provided.
- Airflow available from 1700 CMH to 68000 CMH.