Fan Coil Unit
A part of the HVAC system, fan coil units are used to control the temperature of the space in which it is installed.
Finpower’s AHRI Certified FCUs (available in both Ducted & Decorative types) are highly efficient and is perfect for both commercial and residential applications.
Standard Features of Fan Coil Unit
- Airflow range from 400 Cfm to 3000 Cfm.
- ESP range from 20 Pa ~ 250 Pa.
- Coil number of rows from 2 to 6 rows.
- Medium – water.
- District cooling or chiller.
- 2 pipe / 4 pipe system.
- GI casing well insulated and robust construction.
- Forward curved DIDW fan with statically and dynamically balanced impeller to handle high static with low noise.
- 3 speed permanent split capacitor run, thermally protected motor.
- Maintenance free permanent lubricated ball bearing.
- AC 220 ~ 240 volt, 50 Hz, single phase,IP 20, Class B insulated motors with anti vibration rubber mounts.
- Electronically Commutated ( EC) motors, 50/60 Hz, Class B insulation, Condensation proof, 3 Speed or Step less control as an option for high efficiency can be provided
- All motors are wired to a junction box for easy connection. Wiring diagram is pasted beside to identify neutral.
- Return air plenum and filter.
- Access panel provided below plenum for access to motor and fan.
- Aluminium fins are mechanically bonded over 3/8” copper tubes for higher.
- Copper headers with air vent and drain plug.
- Low height for fitting in ceiling voids
- Die cast powder coated drain pan with foam insulation.
- Coarse filter with upto 65% efficiency.
- As per IAQ requirements we can provide higher grade filters for our Fan coil Unit. However performance need to be checked with us as a consequence.
- Split filters can be provided for easy ma
- Bottom/ Side removable filters can be provided when return is ducted .
- Bottom return plenum can also be provided.
- Cutouts can be provided on the plenum sides for treated fresh air entry mixing.
- Copper fins can be provided for highly corrosive environment.
- Aluminium fins with coating or fins produced by using coated aluminum fin stock can be provided.
- Class F insulated motors and higher IP ratings available.
- Stainless steel drain pans with foam insulation.
- Extended drain pan and auxiliary drain pans.
- 2 way / 3 way valves with actuators.