Fresh Air Handling Units
Eurovent Certified Units
Fresh Air Handling Unit (FAHU) is an excellent solution for regulating and circulating fresh air as part of an HVAC system and it ensures a constant flow of fresh clean air and a very well-conditioned environment.
Capable of withstanding external static pressure of up to 1000pa, Finpower SK 50T Series FAHUs are efficient enough to endure air volume from 1700 CMH to 60000 CMH.
- Eurovent certified units.
- SK 50T series.
- Fresh air handling units are constructed in thermal break profiles.
- High-quality CFC-free injected polyurethane foam. Rockwool / fiberglass insulation can be provided on required.
- Floor Mounted or Ceiling Suspended type.
- High efficiency backward curved fans tested and certified by AMCA (Under AMCA 210 for air performance and AMCA 300 for sound performance and FEG certified fans).
- With EC motors for special applications e.g. LEED, Green building concepts.
- Cooling coils of aluminum fins and copper tubes / anti-corrosive coating, stainless steel casing, etc. can be provided. Suitable for R-410 A and R-407 C refrigerant gas.
- Stainless Steel drain pan as per ASHRAE 62.2.
- Suitable for outdoor applications.
- Can be customized according to the site requirement.
- VFD / Starter control panel can be provided.
- Airflow available from 1700 CMH to 68000 CMH.
*Units with fiberglass and Rockwool insulation are not eurovent certified